October 22, 2010 - At the request of the Association of Tunnels and Underground Space (AATES), the Foundation organized a one day seminar on "Construction Methods for Tunnelling".
Six lecturers, André Assis - Chairman of the Executive Council of ITACET Foundation,Amanda Ellioff - ITA Executive Council member, Soren Eskesen - ITA Vice-President gave a total of eigth lectures. Piergiorgio Grasso - Vice-President of the Council of the ITACET Foundation, In-Mo Lee – ITA President and Daniele Peila - ITACET Foundation Technical Director
- Why going underground
- General choice of Constructive Method
- Principles of Conventional Tunnelling
- Ground Reinforcement for Conventional Tunnelling
- Excavation Methods and Conventional Tunnelling Support
- TBM: types and choice in Soft Ground / Hard Rock
- Risk Management in Tunnelling
More than 160 attendees joined this conference.